- A writer with a contradictory love of ridiculous action sequences and complex characters.
- A proponent of First Person Smartass POV.
- An painter of violent, cute, dark, and colorful things, on a constantly evolving quest for style.
- In relentless pursuit of entertaining fiction.
- Convinced that the only thing she likes about bullet points is that they are called bullet points.
Encircle Kat on Google plus
Recieve up-to-the-minute insights from Kat on Twitter. (Tweeting like a Canary.)
Share things about books with Kat on Goodreads. (If you don't like books, why are you here?)
Who wouldn't like Kat? (Because everyone uses Facebook.)
Kat likes her coffee as black as her humor, and requires at least three mugs of each to function.
- "To Ashes" - Fantasy Book Review's 2011 Short Story Competition *Third Place.
- "A Recipe" - The William and Mary Review (2011)
- "The Red Scare" - The Gallery (2010)
- "Shopping" - Winged Nation (2008) *Tied for First Place in the Prose category.